
KalPa just finished the game against Jyp and took home all the points. KalPa won 2-0. Wohoo! We were at my friend's place to watch the game. My motto is; more the merrier. Especially when watching a game.
KalPa's game wasn't the prettiest and you could see that the team is still getting used to playing together. Sami Kapanen was on ice after a year off. He wasn't as good as he has been but he did make the first goal. It was a pretty shot and he hit the top corner of the goal. I think it was great that it was him who got the first goal because he is the captain and he has a big influence on the whole team. Second goal went for Jyri Junnila. I tried to keep my eye on the new American player, Lannon. He is the new reinforcement for KalPa's defence. He did ok and at least he didn't screw up too bad.
So, it was a fun night! KalPa started its' season well and I ate way too much candy. But now it is time for me to go to bed. Early morning tomorrow...
KalPa's game wasn't the prettiest and you could see that the team is still getting used to playing together. Sami Kapanen was on ice after a year off. He wasn't as good as he has been but he did make the first goal. It was a pretty shot and he hit the top corner of the goal. I think it was great that it was him who got the first goal because he is the captain and he has a big influence on the whole team. Second goal went for Jyri Junnila. I tried to keep my eye on the new American player, Lannon. He is the new reinforcement for KalPa's defence. He did ok and at least he didn't screw up too bad.
So, it was a fun night! KalPa started its' season well and I ate way too much candy. But now it is time for me to go to bed. Early morning tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment