I got blogger app on my phone. Let's see how this works... Posting has never been easier!
And I know it is early morning... Just eating some breakfast and headed to work soon. I'm a morning person, so waking up early doesn't bother me really.
Anderson Cooper 360 is on at this hour and I was watching it. He is an interesting news guy. But funny thing was that this morning he was showing puppy videos from YouTube! Come on, Anderson Cooper does cute puppy clips now?! Everybody has them. Even hard-core-strictly-information CNN. That is hilarious! Puppies have taken over the world. They are cute though...

And I know it is early morning... Just eating some breakfast and headed to work soon. I'm a morning person, so waking up early doesn't bother me really.
Anderson Cooper 360 is on at this hour and I was watching it. He is an interesting news guy. But funny thing was that this morning he was showing puppy videos from YouTube! Come on, Anderson Cooper does cute puppy clips now?! Everybody has them. Even hard-core-strictly-information CNN. That is hilarious! Puppies have taken over the world. They are cute though...
No comments:
Post a Comment