Hello and Happy Friday!
Funny thing is that I actually met my husband Scott at a Halloween party. He was the texas chain saw murderer and I was a kitty cat. Match made in heaven (*wink*)! Scott loves Halloween too, so we have been having lots of fun every Halloween ever since we met.
Halloween is finally starting to be a bigger thing in Finland. All the stores are getting more and more decorations and costumes by each year. Kids don't go trick or treating yet but there are Halloween parties at schools. Grown ups are having their own parties and dressing up too. This year we are co-hosting a Halloween party with our friends. I can't wait. I already have my costume ready for this year. Yep, I will be a vampire.
To get to the Halloween mood, I want to show few pictures of different outfits we have done along the years. Too bad I don't have a picture of the very first halloween. And I'm sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. We didn't have a digital camera back then...
Sexy devil...
Creepy nurse...
Jinx the Pirate handing out candy with Scott...
I think Jinx is better looking pirate than Johnny Depp... No, not better than Johnny... At least better looking than Orlando Bloom... (*wink, wink*)
Intergalactic space woman...
Mario and zombie... I love the mario costume and Scott's zombie outfit is pretty wicked too!
Scary fairy and zombie... another match made in heaven (*laugh*).
That's all this time! I will be doing a post about our this year's costumes and the party later on. But before that... Tell me, what are you going to wear for this Halloween?
soooooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete