Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween / More costumes

Hello!

We just came back from our friends David and Sara's place. We were planning our Halloween party there for next Saturday. It is going to be legendary! I'm so excited to have something fun to look forward to because the fall here has been so grey, rainy and depressing.

It was also nice to see our friends Sara and David. They are an American couple who live in Finland, so we have a lot in common with them. David actually just got back from the USA and he was so nice that he brought me some hair clips. I will take pictures of the clips and post them here because they are very good buy for people with long and silky hair. You can't get these clips in Finland. David also brought us a mini laptop that Scott's dad had bought us. THANK YOU, DAD!!! Now it is easier for Scott to do his homework on the go, or me to work on my blog.

Anyway, all that Halloween party talk got me thinking that I have more Halloween costume pictures that I forgot to put on my earlier Halloween post. Here they are! And yes, I have no shame... I can dress up as an alien and look like an idiot...

Devil and Pirate...
Jinx the Devil...
Pirate and the Alien...
Jinx the butterfly...
Mad Scientist... Pirate... Kitty Cat and a Space Woman...
Pirate and the Space Woman...


Have a freaky Sunday night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment