Thursday, October 13, 2011

Order Online for Halloween / Punanaamio

Top of the morning to everybody! Let's hope that today would be a bit brighter day weather wise because it has been raining a lot in Finland lately. I miss the sun (*sad face*).Anyway... Today I want to gush about the great and fast service I got from a webshop. I didn't have time to blog about it yesterday because I was working late, so I do it now the very first thing this morning.I needed some halloween decorations and props for my costume, so I put in my order on Tuesday and I had the package delivered already on Wednesday morning. What is this awesome online store that delivers their stuff that quick?

It is called Punanaamio. They have an online store plus 3 shops in Southern Finland. I got all the things that I ordered and they were exactly like they are described on the website. Their items are also affordable and they have a huge selection. I'm a very satisfied customer and I recommend Punanaamio to everybody in Finland (*smile*).

Here's some of the stuff I ordered. I got a creepy looking brain, a sign for halloween party, a pair of sharp vampire fangs and a gun.


I can't wait to try on the fangs. After that, be aware! Vampires are on the move! Buahhhhahahaaa!

2 comments:

  1. please post pictures of you in the fangs - denture cream works really well to keep them in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely post pictures later. :)

    ReplyDelete