Do you remeber my post "Five Fall Fashion Frocks"?
After pondering a while about the five dresses I listed on the post, I liked this dress the best.

It suited my needs the best. It is comfy, warm and easy to dress up or down. The price of the dress is 19,95 euros, which is not bad at all. So, I ordered the dress online because the H&M store in Kuopio didn't have the dress in white, only in brown. First I ordered size S because that is my normal size but for some reason this dress is bigger than normally. I had to switch my dress to XS.
Here's few pictures of my dress. I paired it with a thicker brown belt (the dress comes with a thin knitted belt) and leather boots with chunky heel. Then I just wore thin grey leggings.
you look better in that then the HM model!!! FABULOUS darling!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks! That's a nice compliment!
ReplyDelete