Saturday, November 19, 2011

MovieMadness / Hangover Part 2

Good Saturday Morning!

We finally got around watching Hangover Part 2 last night. It is fricking hilarious!! Check out the trailer below if you haven't seen the movie yet. You probably already have though because it came out this May already. We just were bit lazy to see it.



I was laughing pretty hard through out the whole movie. Those guys are just plain funny! I especially love the little Asian dude. He is something else... Oh, and don't forget the Sexiest man alive; Bradley Cooper. I looooove him. If you haven't heard yet, People magazine picked him the Sexiest man alive this year. Even if this movie would have sucked (like many sequels do), it still would have been worth watching because of hot Bradley Cooper. But he has looked better in other movies though... This one he really looks like he has a hangover, yet he is totally hot. Did I mention that he is hot yet? Ok, before all the boys think that this movie is only about hot Bradley, you are wrong. There are some Asian titties as well, plus some (*wink*). Besides just great human roles, this movie also has a cute little monkey too. But the monkey acts a lot like humans. Oh, did I mention Bradley Cooper is hot? Here's a picture of him from People magazine.


Movie itself has pretty much the same plot than the first one but this time everything happens in the Asian version of LasVegas which is of course Bangkok. I don't want to say much more because I don't want to ruin any jokes. Just watch the movie! It is funny. I could watch it again. But I won't have time to watch any movies now because the fair is in town and we are going there with our friends. After that Scott will go see a MMA fight and I'll stay home to watch a KalPa - Blues game on tv. I should get some more xmas cards done too...

Happy, Happy Saturday!! 

P.S. As you can see, I'm in a much better mood because my back pain is less severe now. I think the rest&anesthetic shot helped. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment