Good Morning!
What a lovely Christmas we just had! We actually got quite a lot of snow, so we ended up having a white Christmas after all. We spent most of out time with my sister's in the country but we did visit my dad and other relatives around the area on the Christmas day. We also talked to friends and relatives on Skype.
Most of the time we just ate and slept. And then we ate some more (*wink*). Plus I played Nintendo Wii games with my niece. Then we also enjoyed a hot Finnish sauna in the evenings.
Here is my 2011 Christmas Picture Gallery....
We woke up to this on the Christmas Eve morning... lots of snow...
For breakfast my sister made Finnish rice porridge with cinnamon and sugar. My favorite! YUMMY!
My sister's dog Eppu cuddling up with Scott after breakfast...
Nap time!
My sister's xmas tree this year.
We went outside with dogs on Christmas Eve to enjoy the snow...
It was too cold for Eppu!
Almost time to open the presents...
Traditional Finnish Christmas casseroles... Carrot, potato, rutaba, garlic potato...
Yummy ham!!
My sister's other dog Ville.
And Eppu again...
Jinx with all the lanterns we lit up.
We made a traditional Finnish snowball lantern...
Xmas hugs with my niece...
My sister knitted me this xmas tree ornament...
Santa brought me lots of different kind of socks this year because he knew I needed new ones, then I got some make up but most of all I got CHOCOLATE... Check out how many boxes of sweets I have... I will be still eating these at Easter (*laugh*).
That was my Christmas this year. I hope everybody has a happy Tuesday! Remember to enjoy the after the Christmas sales that start today. I will try not to go to the sales because I don't need anything... but I know if I go to any store, I will end up buying something (*wink*). Anyway, I better get back to work now...

























No comments:
Post a Comment