Hello!
Holy crap! What an afternoon. First of all, it is so dark at 4.15pm that you can already see the moon. Here's a picture for proof. I just took it 45 minutes ago when I was in downtown Kuopio.
Second, my bike lock key broke right after I was leaving work. I was trying to unlock my bike and then the key just said snap. I had to leave the bike at work and take the bus home because I had no time to walk. I had to hurry home to take Jinx out and then go to my weekly kettlebell class.
Before I went home, I popped into a grocery store to buy butter, so I can bake more ginger bread cookies. Little did I know that all the stores in downtown Kuopio are out of butter!! I ran to check every one of them. Then I had to give up and hurry to the bus... Damn low carb dieters! Well, I'm sure other people are baking for xmas as well but there are a lot of people in Finland who are on the low carb diet and they bought all the butter (*giggle*).
I guess I will look for more butter after my kettlebell class. I need my butter because tomorrow is a national holiday and I have the day off. What a perfect time to bake! But more about that holiday and the baking later on...
Holy crap! What an afternoon. First of all, it is so dark at 4.15pm that you can already see the moon. Here's a picture for proof. I just took it 45 minutes ago when I was in downtown Kuopio.
Second, my bike lock key broke right after I was leaving work. I was trying to unlock my bike and then the key just said snap. I had to leave the bike at work and take the bus home because I had no time to walk. I had to hurry home to take Jinx out and then go to my weekly kettlebell class.
Before I went home, I popped into a grocery store to buy butter, so I can bake more ginger bread cookies. Little did I know that all the stores in downtown Kuopio are out of butter!! I ran to check every one of them. Then I had to give up and hurry to the bus... Damn low carb dieters! Well, I'm sure other people are baking for xmas as well but there are a lot of people in Finland who are on the low carb diet and they bought all the butter (*giggle*).
I guess I will look for more butter after my kettlebell class. I need my butter because tomorrow is a national holiday and I have the day off. What a perfect time to bake! But more about that holiday and the baking later on...

No comments:
Post a Comment