Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MiniPost / Snow, Baking and The Castle Ball

Hi there!

Today I have been busy but in a good way. I baked both gingerbread cookies and vanilla-swirl cinnamon rolls. I will post the recipe and picture of the cookies tomorrow. I don't have time right now because the Castle Ball will continue soon (it is on a break) and I want to watch it.

Here are the cinnamon rolls though. They turned out great! I used vanilla curd with some cinnamon in the middle.


I also walked Jinx today. It had snowed again last night and it looked really pretty outside. We were out in the woods about 40 minutes. It was so nice to see some daylight because normally I'm in my office during the day. I like public holidays and we should have them more often!




That's all for today. Now I will continue watching the presidential Castle Ball and knitting more xmas presents. I have gotten quite many presents done already. I hope everybody has an awesome night!

No comments:

Post a Comment