Hello!
I can't believe it! I didn't get any donuts because the stupid (and only) donut place in town was closed due to remodeling. Just my luck! I got off work and hurried to the donut place just to find out it was closed. I am so bummed out!! I only wanted to eat a crap load of donuts...
Thank goodness my friend Klaara surprised me with a Birthday Survival Kit. At least I have that since I didn't get the donuts. How cool and handy idea is this survival kit?! It has everything that a birthday girl could need:
-Lots of candy for sugar high
-ED-energy drink to keep me partying all night long
-Straws to protect my teeth from the fizzy drink
-Nuts and dried fruit as the healthy snack
-Candy whistle for me to call for help after my sugar levels drop
-Chocolate for the day after
-Pretty pink box with encouraging quotes ALL over it!
Here's my B-Day Survival Kit:
THANK YOU KLAARA!! This is very cool and very Riittalicious! :)
P.S. Damn you donut shop!
No comments:
Post a Comment