Hello and Happy Sunday!
Guess what I did with my sister yesterday? We went to Novita's O(p)i Lapanen-truck tour that was at the Kuopio market place. O(p)i Lapanen means "oh mitten" or if you consider the p in the first word, it means "learn mitten". So, it was all about mittens.
Here's the truck...
Inside the truck were different workshops like knitting a mitten and making a pompom.
I think my sister and I were the youngest ones in the truck. But who cares? I like knitting and I like to talk to old little ladies.
Me making a pompom with Novita's great pompom-maker.
Cutting up the pompom.
View inside the truck.
There was also a mitten exhibition in the truck.
Cute penguin mittens.
More mittens!
I like these white and blue mittens.
These red, white and blue mittens are darling!
Even more mittens and gloves.
Me and my pompom. The lights in the truck were really bright...
My sister and I making pompoms.
I like Novita!
That was my fun day with my sister at the mitten tour. Wait to see what I bought from there...
















Kiitos ihanasta seurasta!Mä muuten ostin novitan yöpaitulinkin...ja arvaa minkä värisen.....he...FUKSIAN...tietysti!:-D:-D
ReplyDeleteJoo, oli kyllä hauskaa! Näitä saisi olla useamminkin. :)
ReplyDeleteFuksia on kivan pirteä väri!