Sunday, March 4, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Hello!

We just got back from our awesome trip. We are tired yet happy. I'm not going to post much right now but I have to share these pictures of Jinx. I think they are so cute!

Our friend was taking care of Jinx this weekend while we were gone. I like to leave him to a person who we know and not to pet hotel because I feel more comfortable knowing that he is with someone he knows and trusts. Jinx likes our friend a lot too because she takes such a good care of him. She lets Jinx to sleep on the couch (we don't allow him on the couch or bed) and she feeds him lots of treats.

So, basically when we go to a vacation, Jinx goes to his own little vacation too. But check out these pictures of smile on Jinx's face when we picked him up this afternoon. He was so happy to go home with us. It is so much fun to travel but is also always nice to come home. Even Jinx thinks that way. Home sweet home.




Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment