Hello and Happy Thursday!
If you haven't noticed yet, lace is everywhere this spring. It is all over the runways in dresses, blouses, skirts, shorts and even accessories. If you want to feel feminine and pretty, buy yourself something with lace.
I wasn't really supposed to shop on my recent trip to Stockholm but when I saw this cute off white lace cardigan, I just had to have it. I don't have much lace in my wardrobe, and since I needed a new cardigan for the summer anyway, this cardigan was a perfect choice. Thank goodness it was on sale too! I found it from the American store called Hollister & Co.
This cardigan is very light and airy. It can be worn over summer dress or with a tank top and jeans. For more edgier look, you can pair lace with some leather and other "rougher" materials. I was thinking about wearing my cardigan with long black maxi dress with some heavier and darker jewelry with studs. That might look wicked.
I wear size M at Hollister because their sizing runs really small.
The back of the cardigan is made completely out of lace.
The Front.
I should start ironing my clothes. They are always quite wrinkly (*blushing*).
The back.
This time I paired my new cardigan with a light blue racer back top (Gina Tricot) and skinny dark blue jeans (VeroModa). I also wore my winter wedges when I went outside.
I love the back of this cardigan!
And the front isn't bad either.
That's my little piece of lace for this spring and up coming summer. I don't always buy whatever is in for the season but I do try on different styles and trends, and if I like it, I will consider buying it. I haven't liked lace that much before but for some reason this cardigan caught my eye. Another lace item that I would be interested is a dress or a skirt that is made out of lace and that the lace goes all the way to the hem. If you see one somewhere, let me know (*wink*).
Anyway, I better get going. I have a long day ahead of me today. First I will go to a Pilates class and then I will be hurrying to get to my work. I have a gruelling long evening shift, and then at night I know I have to clean at home because we have few guests coming over tomorrow. I am busy, busy and more busy today!




Aivan ihana!
ReplyDeleteKiitos! Mä tykkään tästä kans tosi paljon. Tulisi vaan äkkiä lämpimämmät kelit, niin vois pitää vain tätä jonkun topin tai mekon kanssa. :)
ReplyDeleteTosi kaunis!Ja pitsit nyt muotia!
ReplyDeleteJuu, pitsiä on kaikkialla!
ReplyDelete