Good Morning!
Spring is in full swing but summer still can't come quick enough for me. That is why I already wore my new long and black maxi dress. Since it is still bit cold, I had to winterize it to be appropriate for the weather. I bought my dress from American Apparel on my last trip to Stockholm. I had been looking for a simple black maxi dress for a while, so when I saw this, I was so happy. It was only 44 euros, and it is made out of soft cotton. It is just perfect! Here's how I winterized it...
This is the dress by itself.
American Apparel's sizing is pretty good. This is size S and fits good.
I like how the dress hugs my curves.
First I wore my cashmere cardigan over the dress. Cashmere is material you should invest in because it is thin yet really warm. Plus if take good care of your cashmere sweater, it lasts really long.
Next I added a long scarf.
And lastly, a cropped jeans jacket.
Voilá! Now I can go out in my maxi dress without being cold.
For shoes I picked a pair of low top sneakers. I also wore leggings under the dress to keep me warm.
One happy girl!
Ready to go to work.
That's it for today. Nothing exciting going on. Just working during the day, and then later on I will go exercise. Then very late at night we will watch a new episode of Shameless. It is such a good tv series!
Have an awesome Monday!!
Wau..wau..wau!Oliko kiva päivä?
ReplyDeleteGirl, you look stunning!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Mä tykkään tuosta mekosta. Saatan vaikka ostaa jonkun toisen värisenäkin.
ReplyDeleteIhan ok päivä, mutta lumisade kiukutti! Tulis jo kesä!!!
i love the dress with the tennis shoes! you look adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I like to wear the dress with tennis shoes but I'm sure I will also pair it with flip flops and heels once summer gets here.
ReplyDelete