Hello there!
Last weekend I baked yummy cheese and ham rolls with my nephew. It was his home assignment to bake or cook something and then report about it to his home education teacher. We found the recipe from my nephews home ed book. Here's the recipe in Finnish but basically any bread or roll recipe will work. That is why I didn't feel like translating this recipe in English.
My nephew did an awesome job kneeing the dough.
After the dough had had time to rise, we rolled it out like a pizza crust. Then we cut up little triankle pieces and filled them out with just cheese or cheese and ham. After the fillings were in their places, we rolled out the rolls like little croissants.
Then we spread whisked egg on the top of the rolls. This makes the rolls pretty golden brown.
We baked the rolls about 10 minutes in 220C / 430F degrees.
Yummy melted cheese inside the roll.
Golden brown rolls ready to be eaten.
"These rolls make me smile"
This is an easy snack to make and serve when hosting a get together with friends.
Jinx was in the kitchen as well to beg for the rolls.
"Did I get just the cheese or cheese and ham?"
"It is cheese. I guess I have to eat another one in order to get the ham"
It was so much fun to bake rolls with my nephew, and it was even more fun to eat them (*giggle*). Have a great day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment