Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BBQ, Friends And A Huge Fishing Store

Hello!

We have been busy hanging out with all the friends and family. It is so nice to see everyone. The weather has been nice, sunny and in the mid 70's (around 23-25C). And as always, I have pictures to show you guys.

Couple days ago Scott's dad took us to a huge fishing store called Lunker's. Scott got few lures and other fishing stuff. I just took pictures. We also ate at their restaurant. They have really good fish there.







The next morning we ate a real diner called Truckstop.

I love bacon!!




Next we took a walk in Niles, MI. They had a bluegrass music festival there.









Houses in Niles.

Scott's dad's neighbour had a yard sale.

Scott and his dad.

Starbucks new refreshing drink with green coffee extract. I liked it!

We also got together with some friends and had little barbeque together.



The master cook and I.


Hamburgers and hotdogs.


The master cook and his cute wife.

Yummy!




Then we hung out with our friend John.

SouthBend College Football Hall Of Fame. It is not a very exciting place, so we only walked outside of it.

I know nothing about football.

Walking along St. Joe river.





We also went to the University Park mall for lunch.

We ate at a Mongolian beef restaurant called FlatTop.

We got grab rangoons for an appertizer.


The idea at a Mongolian restaurant is that you first you pick your veggies and meat...


Then the cooks stir fry it for you.

Different veggies and meat.


Here's my lunch.

My new handsome friend Ty. He came to have lunch with us.

Us by a fountain at near by shopping area.

Scott scaring an older American woman (*giggle*).

There you go, more pictures from our all American trip. We are having a blast, I hope you are too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment