Friday, June 15, 2012

Day Of Amusement

Hello!

Couple days ago after we went to Fort Wayne, Indiana, we also drove to Sandusky, Ohio, to go to a huge amusement park called Cedar Point. We had a blast! They had amazing rides and the weather was hot with lots of sun. As always, I have pictures for you...

Huge American flag at a mall in Fort Wayne.

I thought this was funny. Everybody taking pictures of the huge flag (*giggle*).

Carousel inside a mall.


Our friends ready to go eat dinner at Club Soda in Fort Wayne.

I was hungry too.

Scott's huge steak.

Our motel room was small and cheap because we only stayed in Fort Wayne for a night. It was supposed to be non-smoking but I highly doubt it. It stank so bad!



Breakfast time!



One of my favorites; stuffed french toast with strawberries.

Now I don't have to see New York (*wink*).

Driving to Ohio.




Getting closer to Cedar Point. You can see the rides.

Scott at Cedar Point.


Happy faces at Cedar Point.

I was so excited to go on all the rides!

The best ride ever! Top Thrill Dragster. Even our friend liked it.

In line for Dragster. This time the line was only 15 minutes.

Dragster goes from zero to 120 MPH in less than 4 seconds. A few seconds later, it takes you to 420 feet in the air.

Waiting in line for The Millennium Force roller coaster. It is the blue coaster ride behind us.

More rides.

More smiles.




The Mantis is an interesting ride as well.

Then it was time to drive back home to Indiana. Sun was setting while we drove along the highway.


Fun never stops when you are on a vacation. I'll keep posting more pics later on, so stay tuned. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment