Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth Of July!!

Hello!!

I know Fourth of July is not until today but we already celebrated it last night at my friend's place. It was actually just a get together with few friends but we laughed that we can call it the almost Fourth of July barbeque. We had awesome food; seasoned pork, cream cheese filled mushrooms wrapped in bacon, vegetable kabobs and salad. The weather was pretty good, it didn't rain and it was warm enough to sit outside and wait for the food to cook. Thank you for a great night guys!! As always, I have few pics to share...

The grill master.

Klaara was all smiles!

WOOF! I want some BBQ too.

Just waiting for the food.

Scott being silly and not taking a good picture with me.



Pretty sunflowers!

Sun was setting down when we biked back home.

HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment