I can't believe how quickly this week has gone... Time flies I guess. Anyway, today I want to share pictures from our nephew's birthday bash in the USA. It has taken me a while to get these pictures posted but I wanted to post them anyway because I think this party was very cool. The theme of the party was monsters. And when I say monsters, I really mean MONSTERS! Scott's sister went above and beyond making this party as monsterlicious as possible. Since pictures will tell more than thousand words, here we go...
Cute monster eyball party favors. Scott's sister made them. She just glued (paper) monster eye balls on Reese's pieces candy. Then she just wrapped the candies and handed them out to kids at the party.
We also made monster t-shirts with iron on monster body parts and fabric markers.
While Scott was ironing t-shirts I had time to take pictures of the food. Here's dirt and worms.
It's really chocolate pudding with cookie crumbles and worms on top.
Baklava.
Monster boys.
Another monster shirt.
I really like this one!
Ugly monster shirt.
Fruit kebobs with marsmallows.
Monster cake.
Monster cup cakes. I decorated them with one of the boys.
Another monster cake.
Close up on the cup cakes.
Party favors: monster play doh.
Monster smiles! Actually just a monster mouth clued on a wooden stick.
For an activity we drew pictures of monsters and hung them up on the wall for kids to color them. Easy and affordable!
Cutie pie monster!
Eating the monster cake!
One of my favorite cake flavors is red velvet.
After eating cake it was time to jump in a bouncy castle. Wohoo!
Us enjoying the party.
That was a fun party! I hope that when I have kids of my own I'll have the energy and skill to throw cool kid parties like this monster party. I also wish that my today's post inspires people to throw this kind of grand parties in Finland too. Party on people! It is Friday after all (*wink*).











































No comments:
Post a Comment