Sorry for not posting anything for few days. I have supposedly been busy even though I haven't really done much. This weekend we went to visit my sister for overnight as well as watched few movies. Very relaxing!
Anyway, here's my hopscotch picture gallery of the weekend. Very crappy pictures indeed. Oh well, sometimes it goes like this. I was enjoying myself though, and that's all it matters.




Nearly headless nephew, smiling dogs and family laying together on a trampoline. What else do you want from a weekend? Nothing at all. Well, maybe a good movie to watch. This weekend we had hits and misses with the movie selection. I definitely recommend the movie 21 Jump Street. I haven't been too fond of these remakes of 80's movies and/or tv series but this movie was really funny! I giggled through out the whole movie. Battleship on the other hand wasn't good at all and I fell asleep after the half way point. What a crap movie! For a third flick, we watched a classic Sylvester Stallone movie called Demolition man. It looked great on Blueray and it was still as entertaining as it was in the nineties (*giggle*).
That's my Monday afternoon thoughts for this week. For some reason I'm really tired right now. Actually I know why I'm tired (*blush*). It is that new book Fifty Shades of Grey! I was reading it last night and I just couldn't stop turning the pages... Then before I knew it was nearly midnight. Oops! Tonight I will have to go to bed earlier (*mental promise to myself; no reading*).
Have great rest of the day!


is that emil????? he's so big!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's him! He is so big now. Emil is a cutie!!
ReplyDelete