Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Shades Of Grey

Hello, hello!

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday? No, not bills this time. Something way more fun. Our mailman delivered me My copy of Fifty Shades of Grey of course! I'm excited to start reading it because I want to know if it is really as good as everyone says it is. 

I only had time to read the first chapter before my eyes started to close last night. It was a good start for the book but I was just too tired to read. I'll try to read more tonight. It's just that I'm so not a night person. When I go to bed I fall asleep immediately. I'll have to find time to read during the day. 

My friends are interested about this book too. I have two friends already lined up to read it after me. What does that say about young women? That we like little dirty stuff too (*wink*).

Cover.

Back of the book.

My many curious looks.





I'm hoping that this is a good book because I'm pretty lazy reader and I need books that are captivating from the beginning. If I happen to like Fifty Shades of Grey, I'm happy to know that there are two other books to follow this one. But I'll make a real book review once I have read the book. So, you'll know what I thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment