Monday, August 6, 2012

Pogostick Failure Fashion Show: Sawo Warriors

Good Morning!

Guess who got to enjoy a pretty sunrise this morning while biking to work. Yes, me of course. It was nice and warm too. My legs weren't freezing even though I'm wearing a skirt (*giggle*).
As I promised you this weekend, I have more pictures from the Pogostick Failure fashion show where I was as one of the models. It was so much fun to meet new people and walk/dance on the runway. Anyway, here are the pics...

Behind the scenes; practising the show.


Behind the scenes; hair and makeup.








Show time! Me leaving the stage.


















Posing after the show.






Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Coco Chanel

2 comments:

  1. Ai vitsit miten jänniä vaatteita! Siinä on sitten myös baarimeikkiin mallia ens baarireissuun xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mun musta housuhame oli aivan mahtavan tuntuinen päällä! Tykkäsin. :)

    Hauska meikki, eiks vaan. ;)

    ReplyDelete