Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I love my mailman when he brings me packages and not bills (*giggle*). I finally got my boots and a book that I ordered. Yey! Let me tell you more about my purchases...
My new boots from H&M are marvelous! I love them. The leather is so soft and they feel really good on my feet. They also look good with many outfits. I'm happy they are this great and I didn't have to return them. You never know when ordering stuff online.
I got them in size 40 and they fit me perfect. My feet are really narrow&long and I have often problems finding shoes that fit me right. These boots hug my feet but they aren't too tight and I'm actually able to wear a pair of wool socks also if I need to. I know I will need thicker socks for the winter because these boots don't have a very warm lining (*the only bad thing about them*). But that's ok because I love wearing wool socks. These boots also have a really good and sturdy soles. They shouldn't slip when the ground gets covered with snow.
My other purchase was book called Fifty Shades Darker which is a continuation to the book Fifty Shades of Grey. I'm not going to write much more about it now because I just want to finish reading it first. I'll make a new post about it later on. I'm sure this one is also a page turner like the first book. It is bit naughty, bit nice and a lot of sexy.










No comments:
Post a Comment