Hello!
How's it going today? I'm pretty good. Just finished doing some shopping online (*fun, fun, fun*).
Since I shopped a lot on our trip to the USA, I have been staying away from any stores for the past couple of months. I have only been buying things that I really need (*mainly groceries*).
That has been super hard, and no girl can do that forever. It is just in our genes to shop every now and then (*giggle*). That is why allowed myself to spend a little bit today. But in my opinion, my purchases are not just spur of the moment kind of thing. I really gave a thought what I ordered.
First I put in an order for these black leather boots from H&M online store. I really honestly need a pair of practical shoes for the fall and I think these will work great. They don't have a high heel, so I can easily walk long distances and they are have a lining, so they should be warm enough for the cold weather.
Also, since I'm still missing boots for my Halloween costume as Olive Oyl, I was thinking these would do the trick for that too. So, it is like killing two birds with one stone (*wink*). Not a bad purchase at all! I just hope they will fit me well and feel good. I don't buy shoes unless they are comfortable. I also prefer leather if possible.
My second purchase today is a book called Fifty Shades Darker. As you can remember I read the first book of the Fifty Shades- trilogy back in August and I have been dying to read the second book ever since. But like I told you, I have been a good girl with the whole "not shopping" thing and I have been just waiting for a better deal to come around.
I was in luck today since Play.com had the book for 5,90 euros (*no postage fee either*), so I ordered it. I don't think I could have gotten the book any cheaper (*and yes, I checked the library, they don't have it*). Plus after I'm done reading it, I will borrow it to my friends. Everybody will be happy.
That was my virtual shopping trip today. Now I'm just waiting for the mail man to deliver my packages as soon as possible. While waiting though, I probably should think about starting my own business as a personal shopper. I think I would be a great shopping help to others because I can always find a good deal and I can justify any purchase (*laugh*). What do you think?
.jpg)

I so know what you mean. I have been avoiding the stores for months as well but yesterday I couldn´t fight the feeling and placed an order with Express. I got this beautiful dress that I have wanted for months (as well as couple of blouses that I absolutely love) and the best part is that it was on sale. So I am kind of happy that I have waited with my order. By the way, I really like your shoes!
ReplyDeleteI love the dresses at Express! It is one of my favorite stores.
ReplyDeleteSales rock!!
those boots rock!
ReplyDeleteI know. I just hope they will feel good too. Otherwise I will return them. I'll let you know once I get the package.
ReplyDelete