Good Morning!
It is finally Christmas Eve and the time has come to sit down and relax, enjoy the holidays with family. Eat delicious Christmas foods and drink steaming hot mulled wine (*glögg*). With bellies full of chocolate and presents under the tree, it is a good a moment to take a little nap. Or do like I like to do, watch a long movie.
While waiting for the Santa to come, you can also enjoy a photo gallery of Finnish Christmas trees I put together. I have already showed you what my tree looks like this year as well as the big tree at the Kuopio market place but I figured you'd like to see more Christmas trees around Kuopio are too.
At the local super market near us.
Neighborhood at Samoilijantie in Kuopio.
Church at Puijonlaakso.
Our apartment building has a tree as well.
My friend Klaara's mom's tree.
Kansalaisopisto (which is sorta like community college) has two trees.
War heroes cemetery downtown Kuopio.
Tiny trees up front at the main church in Kuopio when I went to sing Christmas carols there.
My friend Anu's parent's tree.
My sister's trees outside on her yard.
My sister's Christmas tree.











oh it's soooo beautiful there! what a gorgeous church!
ReplyDelete