Sunday, December 2, 2012

First Weekend Of December

Hi there!

It has been a good weekend for me. First of all it is finally December and Christmas is almost here! Secondly I have had lots of fun stuff to do the past couple days. As always one picture tells more than thousand words:


On Friday we had our company's xmas party and we kicked it off by attending a pole dancing class. I have tried pole dancing before but I still ended up hurting myself. My legs are pretty bruised up (*ouch*) but I don't mind since I had fun bruising them (*giggle*).

Saturday morning Scott and I went for brunch with our friends at a local restaurant called King's Crown.
It was really nice because they had a live Christmas music along with great food. I loved it!



Brunch time with some bubbly.

Christmas carols.


Yummy!

After a hefty brunch we went shopping for a little bit. I needed new mittens since I lost my old ones. I found these bad boys on sale! They are super warm.


My other purchase of the day was Blistex Lip Relief Cream. My lips have been so dry and chapped that I could feel my heart beat on my lips (*ouch again*). This stuff actually works pretty well and my lips are so much better already.

For Saturday night snack I served traditional Finnish Christmas pastries and cookies.

Yummy again!

On Sunday I went to work for overtime (*more fun funds, yey*). On my way back home I was admiring the big Christmas tree that the city had put up at the market place.

Kuopio market place at 3pm. The sun had already gone down for the day. It also started to snow.

Once I was back at home, I just had to snuggle with this furry friend!

HAPPY FIRST ADVENT EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment