Hello there!
I have survived through the holidays with my belly full of chocolate and ham. We enjoyed a very white (*and cold*) Christmas in Finland. I especially loved how the subzero air made sunrises to look so pretty. I also visited way too many relatives but I had a ton of fun! To give you a peak to my Christmas, here's some pictures I took.
Very white Christmas.
Little dog, big ego.
Big dog, little bed.
Santa's little helper.
Christmas dinner.
Time for presents.
Christmas flowers.
Treats for everyone.
Christmas morning buddies. Which one has the worst bags under eyes from eating the salty ham?
Santa brought a new phone and now she is ignoring me.
I heard if from a zebra that stripes are the next big thing.
Yey! The sun hasn't forgotten us.
You can do it! Just a little bit more and you are above the horizon.
Gorgeous!
Little rays of sun can't melt frost this thick.
Don't worry, I did wear my hat after I took this picture.
Scott giving me the mitten.
So cold that the camera froze up (*giggle*).
We went to light candles at the cemetery. The view there was also very pretty.
Boxing day morning was quite peaceful.
Pet the puppy for good luck for the new year.
Scrooge?
I'm waiting for someone to drop something yummy on the floor.
Yes, we had the whole zoo celebrating Christmas with us.
Little luxury from Santa.
There you go! Now I'm just enjoying the last days of this year and waiting for the new one to come along with new adventures. I have already started to plan some fun for the year 2013!































so so so beautiful outside! that cemetery is lovely! i love the christmas gnome & i can't believe how grown up all the children are! jinx in the little bed is hilarious & you look beautiful! scotti looks so handsome!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete