Hello, hello!
Sorry I lied last night. I had no time to post these pictures like I said I would. After working out I made dinner and by the time I was done eating, it was so late that I needed to take a shower and go to bed. Anyways... here's my totally awesome birthday weekend pics. Enjoy!
Since I had visitors from other cities and even from another country, I took them to Puijo. I wanted to show the pretty nature in Kuopio.
John-John and I.
Ski jumpers at Puijo.
Scott and John.
Pretty snow covered trees.
A little fight between friends.
Just kidding!
The views from Puijo are great!

We also took a walk in the Puijo woods.
Jinx loved it out there!
In case of an emergency.
Got snow?
Boys in the cold wind.
Ski jumps
Then it was time to go to the KalPa - Ässät hockey game!
You got to look pretty even at a hockey game (*giggle*).
Game time!!
I was sad that KalPa lost, so I got hugs from Tina to cheer me up.
After the game it was dinner time! Slow roasted bull neck with bacon and fries. Yummy!
Desert time!























No comments:
Post a Comment