Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day Of Surgery

Good morning!

I just had a good night of sleep and I'm all set for my tonsillectomy today. Last night I painted my nails pretty shade of red and added little flower decorations. A girl gotta look good even in hospital clothes! 

My so called "last dinner" last night included BLT (*Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato*) sandwich and thick salty chips with a tall glass of coke. I thought for awhile what I wanted to eat since I won't be able to eat well in a while, and I came to the conclusion it has to be bacon. I looove bacon!




Anyway, I'm off to the hospital now. I should be able to come back home today but if I'm hurting too bad or the bleeding won't stop, they'll keep me there overnight. I'll keep you posted how everything went later on. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment