Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My New Scarves

Hi there!

Today I want to share pictures of my new scarves that I got for my birthday last month. I guess everyone has noticed that I luuuuv scarves. Thank you guys!!


Animal print for the days when I feel adventurous.


Navy and gold one for days when I want to feel elegant.



Gypsy scarf for moments when I need more fun in my day.


Knitted silver tube scarf for days that are cold.


Awesome! I like scarves because you can change your look with them. You can make your outfit either more fancy or relaxed depending on the scarf you wear. Scarves also double as a blanket on long airplane trips.

Which one of the scarves is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Love the sailor look with hint of gibsy! Abosutely fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!! & good to keep those poor tonsil's warm...

    ReplyDelete