Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fun Time With My Nephew

Hi there!

As I told you before, my nephew was here for the past week. It was so much fun to hang out with him. Here's pictures for you guys to show you what we did together. Enjoy!

Nothing starts your day better than oatmeal with berries. Even my nephew thinks so.

After work we took Jinx for a long walk by the lake. 

Ice has just started to melt.

Me!

My nephew Eetu.

 Bright yellow coltsfoot peaking through dried up leaves and grass.

 Hello Spring!!

Along the way we saw this interesting looking wooden statue.



Eetu taking a break from walking...

 ...and trying to lift up the tree.


 For dinner we had home made pizza with a lot of toppings. Yum!

 For dessert we made butterscotch pudding with cranberries.

There you go. That was fun like I said in the beginning, but all fun must come to an end eventually. Eetu took a bus back to his mom's today, and I need to start planning to get my spring stuff done before we leave to the USA (*only 21 days till take off*).

I must wash and oil up my bicycle, put all winter coats to the storage and change dirt for my aloe vera plants that I keep on our window sills. They all are boring spring tasks that I keep putting off, and I really need to get them done within the next few days. Wish me luck (*wink*).

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment