Hello and Happy Monday to everyone!
Today I want to share couple pictures from last summer. I meant to post them long time ago but somehow I forgot to do it (*oops*). But I think these are perfect for right now.
It is still spring time in Finland, and the nature is slowly getting ready for summer. It actually looks really grey outside since the trees don't have any leaves and the grass is still dead. But it won't take long at all before lush green takes over and everything looks bright and pretty. I can't wait for that!
Besides waiting for summer, I have been busy trying to use up my gym pass. My favorite Pilates trainer is moving out of the city, and I want to attend as many of her classes as I can before she's gone. I'm going to miss her! So, next three weeks I'm either at work or at the gym, and you might not hear from me (*wink*).
This week I'm also hanging out with my nephew since he is staying with us. He is in Kuopio to do his one week work practice for his high school. He is working at a local fishing store. It is so much fun to hear him talk about his day at "work". It mainly consist of him drinking coffee and pricing out fishing poles (*giggle*).
That being said, I better get going and have dinner with my nephew and Scott. We are about to eat fresh focaccia bread I just made, and watch new episodes of American Dad. Should be fun!
Cheers everyone! Have a fantastic week!


I must say that your article is amazingly well written but as I came to know that you don't drink coffee, it was like floor skipped under my feet and I fell down on my belly.. Ouch! Hehehe.. just kidding, I enjoyed reading your article.
ReplyDeleteThanks & Regards,
Finn Felton
Kopi Luwak
Thanks! I only drink ice coffee with lots of sugar, milk and chocolate sauce. :D
ReplyDelete