I actually got other more important things done since I had few days off from work. I finally put away all winter clothes to the storage and dug out my summer stuff. Hello short shorts, bikinis and flip flops! All I need now is lots of sunshine and warm winds (*smile*).
I also got around changing the soil for my poor little aloe vera plants. They are such troopers! I always forget to water them, and they barely get any natural sunlight because of the long winters, but they still do grow and look green. I feel so much better now, since I know they are getting the nutrients they need from the brand new soil.
Next on my TO DO-list would have been washing&oiling my bicycle but I just wasn't feeling it, so I decided to chill on the couch and flip through Novita's summer 2013 magazine they sent me. It came in the mail few weeks ago but I never had the time to check it out.
The magazine is full of cool ideas and patterns you can knit and crochet. I wish I was handy enough to make them all. At moment my skills are limited to simple mittens, scarves, hats and socks. Maybe one day I can make these pretty socks or dog sweaters.

I have been working on something though. I won't tell you what it is yet, but isn't it a lovely color?
Last but not least I have been spending time with our Jinxter. He is so darn cute with his brown eyes and grey beard, after all he is almost ten already. I took him to the woods again and let him run free. We both enjoyed the fresh air and moss that had turned really green from all the spring showers.
That reminds me, I've got to remember to buy Jinx his tick collar. It is that time of the year again that those nasty bastards start lurking in the grass and bushes (*damn them*).
That's it for today. I can't believe it is already 2nd of May (*Happy Birthday Alicia!*) because that means we are only one day from the World Championship hockey games and only 16 days from our vacation to the US. I guess time really flies when you are having fun...
Anyway, Happy Fun Day Everyone (*wink*)!








No comments:
Post a Comment