Good Morning!
There is no better way to start your morning than having a big plate of pancakes with hot syrup. That is why my friend Heather treated us for a delicious breakfast at Le Peep restaurant in downtown South Bend yesterday morning. After getting our bellies full of pancakes, bacon, potatoes and eggs, we took a little walk around the city. As always, here's few pictures for you.
Hell yeah for chocolate chip pancakes.
Strawberry french toast for me.
As well as eggs, bacon and potatoes.
I don't have time to pose for very long because I'm starving!
Heather's delicious plate.
Scott's choice for the morning was walnuts.
We also stopped at the South Bend Chocolate Company for some fudge and chocolate.
Not sure what this bear had to do with chocolate but he was cool.
They also had a moose.
Jenna trying to decide what to buy.
After getting chocolate, we checked out old buildings in downtown South Bend.
We also saw a yellow school bus. I think they are so cute! Our Finnish school buses are so boring.
Not sure what we are going to do today but I'm sure it will be fun. Any day while on a vacation, beats an average day at the office (*wink*). Kisses and hugs!
















Hauskoja kuvia!☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ReplyDeleteKiitos! Hauskaa on kyl ollut.
ReplyDelete