Saturday, May 25, 2013

Trip To The Farmer's Market

Hi again!

After having a sweet and berrylicious breakfast this morning, we headed to the farmer's market to look for fresh corn and apples. As I told you, we are going to have a cook out for Memorial day on Monday. I can't wait to eat grilled corn on the cob and delicious apple pie! Anyway, here's few pics from the market.

Blueberry muffin with berries.

Yummy muffin!

I don't drink coffee, so I get my caffeine fix from soda pop. 

Farmer's market in South Bend.

Fresh corn and watermelons.

Plenty of berries and fruit.

Apples, apples, apples.

I wanted to buy all these herbs. Too bad they wouldn't survive the trip back to Finland.

My nephew Quinn holding Jenna's hand at the popcorn stand.

That was a lot of fun but it will be even more fun to eat all the goodies we bought (*wink*). Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment