Hi there!
Yesterday our friend Joe surprised us with a walk and dinner at the University of Notre Dame. It was a perfect evening! Here's a bunch of pictures...
Enjoying a ride in an old Cadillac.
Joe and Scott.
Grotto at the Notre Dame campus.
We took a walk around a pond.
It was a warm and very pleasant evening.
Vines growing around a tree.
Joe and I having a laugh.
Notre Dame golden dome shining in the sunset.
Group picture.
Jenna and I.
Scottie and I.
Pretty view.
Cool looking sycamore tree.
Lovely smelling jasmine tree.
Another sycamore.
Scott and I at the grotto.
Sunset at Notre Dame.
The golden dome.
Jenna and Japanese maple tree.
Old church.
Scott and Joe by the dome.
Golden dome is the main building at Notre Dame.
I love Japanese maple leaves.
Dinner time!
Thank you Joe for an awesome evening! It was so much fun. See you soon again!

























No comments:
Post a Comment