Hi there!
As I told you, we have been busy lately. But it has all been fun stuff, so I'm not complaining. Like this awesome Lego themed birthday party for my nephew. Lots of guests, cake, games and a piñata.
Lego head piñata that we made out of paper mache.
Party favors. Scott's sister made these lego boxes to put little treats for guests to take home.
Lego cookies.
More party favor boxes.
Lego candy for the party favors.
Some of the decorations we helped to make and put up.
Fun and games outside. That's me in the big bouncy ball.
Bouncy castle.
Being tumbled in the big ball gets your hair all staticy.
Jenna liked the ball.
Birthday boy and I.
Ready to play!
Lego cake.
Lego, lego, lego.
After eating the cake, kids had a lot of energy to bounce around.
Time to crack it open.
Why can't we take a turn to hit the piñata?
Yey, candy!!
Mingling with the guests.
Lego relay.
Lego car race.
Wow! What a party! We were on a sugar high late into the night (*giggle*). Anyway stay tuned because I have more fun pictures coming up soon...





































wow!!!! what a fun party! those decorations are adorable as are the kids! big kids & little included :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was fun!
ReplyDelete