Hello and Happy Monday!
It is a bit cold to my liking today but as long as the sun is shining I'm okay. And it's really not cold at all, I just like it sizzling hot (*giggle*). Anyway, today I had an easy day at work because July is a popular vacation month in Finland. It seems like every other person is off to enjoy their time off and that means my office doesn't get bombarded with customers. That's okay wit me (*smile*). Here's my today's office look...
And here's yummy summer drink I whipped up after work. About a cup of watermelon chunks and a bunch of fresh strawberries blended up with ice. What a red and berrylicious drink!! You should definitely try this.
Talking about red drinks... I'm about to watch the newest episode of True Blood (*get it, huh? red drinks? blood?*). Because of True Blood I actually like Mondays. It doesn't feel so bad to wake up in the morning when you know that you get to watch (*and drool*) Erik and other vampires in the evening.
Cheers!




No comments:
Post a Comment