A warm hello from Finland!
What a nice weather we are having. The whole weekend it was warm and sunny (*as well as today*). I went to the beach with my friends on both days, Saturday and Sunday. The lake water was bit cold but it felt really refreshing. I also managed to find American style pretzels from Lidl this weekend. I was so stoked! I have missed this kind of soft&salty pretzels.
Besides the beach and pretzels, I went to see the new Wolverine movie with my friends as well this weekend. Kuopio finally got a decent movie theater called Scala. It actually has big screens, comfy seats with drink holders and a good surround system. The movie was great too; entertaining, not too long and showed a lot of Hugh Jackman's big muscles.
As always, here are some pics for you...
At the beach.
Yummy pretzels.
At the new movie theater Scala in Kuopio.
View from the top floor at Scala.
Ready for Wolverine!
Lounge at Scala.
Katri and I waiting for the movie to start.
My new haircut&color I got today (*yey*).
That was my fun weekend. I hope the good weather stays with us a bit longer (*fingers crossed*). And just to remind you that July is wrapping up soon, so don't forget to enter for the raffle to win free tickets to a river tour in Chicago!!











No comments:
Post a Comment