Sunday, July 7, 2013

Travel The World / Buckingham Fountain In Chicago

Hi there!

It is so hard to make time for blogging when it is such a lovely afternoon. The sun is shining and there are no clouds in sight. I was actually lounging around outside for a while and even went swimming. Anyway, I figured I better get some pictures posted before I start making dinner. So, here we go! Pictures from our USA trip once again. This time I'm sharing photos from a walk we took to the Buckingham fountain (*no, it doesn't have anything to do with the Buckingham palace*).

Along the way to the fountain.


At the fountain.

Buildings around the fountain.

Pose!

Pretty girls by the pretty fountain,


At every hour the fountain shoots 150 feet (*about 45 meters*) up in the air.

Scott and I at the Buckingham fountain.

Good times! And guess what, I still have more pictures of good times to post. Just wait. Eventually I'm done with our vacation pics (*giggle*).

2 comments:

  1. you girls look so adorable & scotti too!

    looks like a super fun day - makes me want to do more touristy stuff in chicago...

    ReplyDelete