Hi there!
As you may have guessed I have been busy once again! So much fun stuff going on lately (*smile*). Even though I haven't had time to blog, I have taken a ton of pictures and I'm going to share them all with you right now. Ready, set, go!!
Saturday brunch. There's nothing more delicious than berries, pancakes and syrup enjoyed together with your friends.
Enjoying the sunshine! I felt girly and decided to wear knee socks (*giggle*).
Sunday morning breakfast; toast with chocolate spread and yogurt with blueberries.
Baby snuggling time!! My friend's daughter has grown so much already.
Lunch date with another friend.

Tuesday morning business trip to Helsinki. Any activity away from your own office is always fun.
Shoe shopping is also equally as fun. Especially when you get 3 pairs of shoes for the price of one (*score*).
Finland has been spoiled with good weather lately.
Running again.
I took Jinx running with me as well. It was great! We stopped to admire the view at Puijo for a bit.
Busy&Fun! You might wonder when do I sleep but strangely enough I have had time to eat, sleep and even watch tv too. I wish I could bottle some of this energy for the winter time ahead of us...
Happy end of the week everyone!!

















<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
ReplyDeletet.Klaara
XOXO
ReplyDeletebabies berries & braids :)
ReplyDeletelooks like it's a beautiful time of year to be in finland!
miss you guys!
Babies, berries and braids indeed! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, I wish you were here. It is so pretty!!