Monday, August 19, 2013

Running At The Beach And Other Good Activities For Sunday

Hello!

I can't believe it is Monday again. Time just flies. I haven't had the time nor interest to sit by a computer lately. Hence no posts (*sorry*). I have been busy enjoying the last days of summer in Finland. Too bad it has been fairly rainy lately.

Yesterday I decided to take a run with Jinx to the beach near us. It was deserted. All the people were gone and there was no sunshine. Just Jinx and I playing around without worries. It was really relaxing.






For some odd reason Jinx was not happy after our run. He kept following me with this weird look on his face. He is either getting too old for running or he was wanting more exercise. Only god knows what he is up to, and like I always say; "dog" spells "god" backwards (*scary*).

Anyway, I was feeling great because of the run. I did some stretching and took a long warm shower afterwards too. How awesome was that. I might have even taken a little nap too (*oops*).





Besides the run with Jinx, I also entertained few friends later on at night. We watched the movie Pain&Gain together and munched on nachos (*a perfect Sunday night activity*). 

In my opinion the movie was great. It is based on a true story which makes it interesting. It was also funnier than I expected. The only downside was that it wasn't filmed in 3D (*oh, all those muscles, wink*).

Happy rest of the week you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment