Friday, September 6, 2013

Day Trip To Pilsen Czech Republic

Hello!

Yet another day in Czech Republic (*yey*). Today we took a trip to a city called Pilsen. We went to a brewery tour (*it was interesting even though I hate beer*) as well as shopped a little. Here's pictures of course!

Train ride to Pilsen.


Train rides are perfect for writing post cards.

Views along the way.



Brewery.

Waiting for our tour.

Brewery water tower.

Bottles being washed.

Inside the brewery.



In the cellar.

Beer brewing.

Downtown Pilsen.






Shopping&lunch.


Back in Prague.
Good night!

3 comments:

  1. how was the beer? fun fun fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Others loved the beer but I didn't. I'm not a beer drinker at all. But the tour was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no beer & no coffee for riitta - must both be too acidic for you pallet :)

    but she likes vodka?

    ReplyDelete