Hotel Raffaello is affordable and its location is superb (*it is right next to the metro station I.P Pavlova*). There are also many restaurants and cafes right next to it. We could easily grab a bite to eat with us to the hotel room each night when returning from our daily adventures.
Scott and I stayed in Hotel Raffaello's standard apartment. It was spacious and had a big bathroom. Our friends had regular double room.
Each morning we got to enjoy a breakfast bar that offered toast, breakfast rolls, ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, yogurt, fruit and vegetables.
Anyway, here's pictures that I snapped just for you guys.
Reception area.
Stairway. Elevator stops between the floors, so you have to walk up or down the stairs to get to your room.
Our apartment's lower level.
Skylights in our apartment.

Stairs to the upper level of the apartment.
Bathroom in the upper level. There was a half bath in the lower level.
View from the bathroom.
Bedroom in the upper level.
Breakfast.
Little patio in the back of the hotel.




No comments:
Post a Comment