Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wonderland By Minna Parikka

Hello!

I had a great day yesterday. It was so awesome that I wasn't home till 1am! Needless to say I went straight to bed and didn't have time to blog.

First I got to spend a work day at our headquarters and even meet our CEO. Then after work I attended to a customer appreciation night at Minna Parikka's shoe store. Every girl who loves high heels and good quality shoes should know Minna Parikka. She is a Finnish shoe designer and she rocks!

I hadn't met her in person before but I'm glad I did yesterday. She is so down to earth and nice! She was telling us how she gets inspired by many common things like nature and traveling (*but her shoes are nothing but common*). Minna Parikka has known from early on that she wants to design shoes and especially be known as an international designer. She is doing pretty darn good so far; half of her business is from abroad.

Minna's new collection is called Wonderland and some of its shoes are designed for colder climate (*think winter wonderland*) as well as with a little tongue in cheek (*think Alice in wonderland*). I especially love the little pumps with animal ears. They are so darling! I couldn't afford to buy any shoes this time but I'm sure I'll get a pair or two sometime in the future (*prices are ok for the good quality you get*).

As always I have pictures to share. Enjoy!










Thank you Minna!!

P.S. My awesome week didn't end there. Just wait to here what I have planned for rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. oh how fun! what a neat shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is! I loved it. I didn't even try on any shoes because I know if I did, I would have bought them all!

    ReplyDelete