Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Christmas 2013

Hi there!

I had the most relaxing Christmas with my family. Three days of hanging out, eating, sleeping and just goofing off. I loved it! Here's a peak to our family Christmas album.

Jenna and I ready to decorate the tree.

Almost done.

Oh Christmas tree!

Little Eppu and I.

Xmas kiss.

My sister's dogs Eppu and Ville.

How cool is my new lunch box that I got for xmas.

Christmas flowers.

My sister had branches of pine and juniper in a vase with lights. They looked so pretty and smelled amazing. 

Goofing with my nephew.

I took a walk in the woods with my sister on Christmas day.  It was gloomy and bit rainy but very refreshing.  


Xmas nap.

Teenage Christmas is full of attitude (*wink*).

And now were waiting for the New Year to come! Until then... Happy weekend everyone! !

No comments:

Post a Comment