Hello!
And greetings from Tallinn. I took a quick cruise with few union friends there this past weekend. Since I have been to Tallin before, I rather spent my time relaxing at the hotel (*Sokos Hotel Viru*) than seeing sights. My friend and I enjoyed the hotel's spa as well as the shopping center right next to it. To share my awesome weekend, I have pictures for you. Keep scrolling down!
Also, if you want to see more pictures of Tallinn, check out my friend's blog here. She actually went to Tallinn's Christmas fair and had a blast. I love her pictures!
At the terminal waiting to board the ship.
Buffet lunch at the ship.
I'm king of the world!
At the Port of Tallinn.
Tallinn by night.
I got my nails done at the hotel's spa.
After spa treatments we just took it easy in our pj's.
And we toasted with stuffed bacon bread sticks (*giggle*).
Pretty Christmas decorations at the Hotel.
Ready to go shopping!
Pretty decorations at the shopping center.
Not so pretty weather outside!
That was a ton of fun but I'm super tired now. I only slept about 5 hours last night. Today I have few more hours of work ahead of me and then I'll make myself to go to a kettlebell class. After that I'll take it easy. Maybe write few Christmas cards but that's about it.
Happy December second everyone!

















No comments:
Post a Comment