Sunday, February 23, 2014

Too Bad For Team Finland

Hello!

Sorry for no posts, I have been too busy cheering for team Finland. Especially for men's hockey. It is absolutely the best! Too bad they didn't get the gold this year. They were third. It's a great result after tough games but I would have loved to see the Finnish Flash (*Teemu Selänne*) win gold because it was his last national team games. Same goes for Kimmo Timonen and Sami Salo. All great Finnish hockey heroes. The games won't be the same without them (*tearing up*).

Jinx and I tried our best to cheer and live in the moment with all the Finnish Olympic athletes. We wore blue and white and ate Finnish traditional food. How Finnish of us (*giggle*). Anyway, here's few pics...

 Jinx borrowed my hockey jersey.


 My casual blue and white outfit I wore on Friday.


 Scottie just laughed when he saw this. It's darn cute, right?

Before the game cuddles.

The game was starting to be too exciting for Jinx and he had to keep his eyes closed (*laugh*).

 Homemade shrove buns. Guaranteed sugar high.

Mashed potatoes, meat and gravy with steamed carrots. Very Finnish!

That wraps up the Olympic games, now it is time to start counting down for Men's hockey world championship games in May. Maybe Finland will win then...

P.S. You still have time to vote for my outfit. Don't forget! I need all the votes I can get, spread the word. I'm currently second. Check details here. The voting is open till midnight today the 23rd of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment