Monday, February 3, 2014

Winter Sports Festival 2014

Hello!

Like I told you last Friday I was busy with fun stuff this past weekend. I went to my work's annual winter sports festival in the near by town (*Kunnonpaikka at Vuorela*). Too bad everything wasn't as fun as I expected. For instance our hotel screwed up our rooms and the evening's entertainment was crap (*bad karaoke and a terrible stand up comedy*). Oh well! I was there with friends, so we were able to laugh and enjoy the good parts of the festival. Here's pictures to show what we did...

Our group at the morning warm up session.

 Welcome speech and warm up.

Outdoor kettlebell class.

Astronaut training just for fun! Here's my friend upside down.

Another friend of mine. None of us threw up (*wohoo*).

Me! Getting ready.

Yippee!

Downhill skiing. I didn't attend though. My friend took these pics.



You were also able to get your feet scanned for personalized soles.

 Softer than soft robes. Getting ready for dinner.

It is always fun to dress up! Let's go have some dinner my lovely ladies.

Mango panna cotta with caramel sauce for desert. Yummy!

All smiles! This was before we realized how crap the entertainment after dinner was.

That was my weekend. Nothing exciting planned for this week, just a regular February week. Snow, cold and no sun (*blah*). I should exercise but I feel super lazy right now. Maybe later...

No comments:

Post a Comment